Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MADE IT

Well I made it, it was a long 28 hours but we did it!! Me and Tyrel crossed the great plains of the greater part of America and made it. I am now the newest resident of Ohio ! I am already starting to love this city. It is very clean which I was surprised by, it doesn't seem like there is a lot a poverty which is nice because you never know what your going to get when you come to a big city like this. But let me tell you I am so lost, everything looks the same, I am starting to get familiar with some of the main roads but, honestly I could get lost in two seconds ! But I know I will get used to it... hopefully. I always thought that I had a pretty good sense of direction but than I got here and I have no idea.
This is me at my sister house loving every second of it !
Fun glasses at this cool toy store
Despicable me Legs
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment