Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Conference Weekend

So every six months members of our church get together and sit around in PJs and listen and watch our latter day prophets. Most of the time during conference to stay awake I like to do a craft, unfortunately I have 0% of craftiness in me but Pinterest get the best of me and makes me think I can accomplish anything in three short steps. I tried to make something nice for my room and well it ended up like this. It is what it is.

Ya so at least there is something on my walls now
 In between sessions We went on a little walk with the family. It was super fun. The park is beautiful this time of year. seriously BEAUTIFUL. This is why I knew I was supposed to come out here, just to look at all the pretty colors.
This is a video of a fun time we had at the park.
We had a great time at the park, and we played at the playground we went on a little hike back to car. We stop and read this thing written on a picnic table. I thought it was artistic so I took a video of it.
 
Than right after I literally stepped on a used condom..... well the other parts of the park were nice. I love the park!
 
 
During this weekend we had a lot loving on baby Henry time. He is totes adorbs. He is just so small and perfect Just love him in every way.
He is so sweet.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment