Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fitness me Skinny

So over the summer I  went 9 weeks in a row going to the gym 3 times a week. And I do have to say I looked GOOOOODDDD. Ha ha but that all died when I went on vacation and it went kerplunk! So now that I am out here in Cleveland and I am not that busy like at all so now I am trying a thirty day challenge... here goes nothing..
I made these kind of slip things that I rip off when I get done with a work out. I think instant gratification will be nice.

  This is Zumba work out I did by the time I got done with the work out I was dying !!! this girl works you hard but I like it a lot. If you want to check it out go here
This is me after this morning at the first work out, Wish me luck!!
Yup that is a cap on my head, no-makeup and a tank. Keepin it classy

No comments:

Post a Comment